Pejabat Timbalan Naib Canselor (Akademik & Antarabangsa)
UTeM has been awarded a grant for the 2023 KPT-Professional Certification (KPT-PACE) Generator Programme worth RM 1,785,000.00.
A budget of RM 1,785,000.00 (Malaysian Ringgit: One Million Seven Hundred Eighty Five Thousand only) has been approved by the Ministry of Higher Education for the application of the KPT-Professional Certification (KPT-PACE) PENJANA Programme in conjunction with the Department of Polytechnic and Community College Education (JPPKK). A total of 5 programmes involving a total of 595 potential students have been authorised successfully.
The programs that have been approved are as follows;
1. Maritime Professional Certification Program
2. Arcitura Certified Internet of Things (IoT) Architect
3. Certified Smart IoT Automation Certification
4. 5G TAM Certified Entry Network Technical Specialist (5G TCENTS) Including TM NIOSH Safety Passport Certification
5. Certified Autodesk MAYA Professional 3D Model & Animation Certification